Mangham to take part in Bayou Jamb
The Mangham Dragons will play Oak Grove at 3 p.m. Aug. 25 as part of this year’s Bayou Jamb
Bayou Jamb 2018 marks the 10 year anniversary of Bayou Jamb.
Bayou Jamb began in 2006 and is now considered Louisiana’s largest two-day high school football event in North Louisiana. Celebrating the 10 year anniversary, Bayou Jamb has expanded into a two-day event, Aug. 24-25 on the ULM campus at Malone Stadium.
Jambin’ in the Grove activities will begin at 4 p.m. Friday with the gates opening at 5 p.m. On Saturday, Jambin’ in the Grove activities begin at 11 a.m., with gates opening at 12 noon.
Scheduled games are:
• 6 p.m. Aug. 24, Frederick vs. Jonesboro-Hodge;
• 8 p.m. Aug. 24. Sterlington vs. Bastrop;
• 1 p.m. Aug. 25, Jena vs. Ouachita Christian School;
• 3 p.m. Aug. 25, Mangham High School vs. Oak Grove;
• 5 p.m. Aug. 25, Ouachita vs. Ruston; and
• 7 p.m. Aug. 25, Neville vs. West Monroe.
Parking will be $5 per vehicle per day; or a weekend pass can be purchased online in advance at bayoujamb.com for $5.